The theme for this month's staff potluck was "hairy, scary, tasty finger foods." Here are some of the hairy scary offerings.
- scary cheesy chili dip with black tortilla chips
- horrifying hot chicken wings
- squirmy wormy noodle salad
- bloody barbeque pork buns
- chilling cheese and fig platter with bread sticks (aka fingers)
- creepy pumpkin cheesecake squares with spider web glaze
- putrid pea soup
- witch's fingers and bloody eyeball cupcakes
- (not pictured) baby bat pasta salad and pumpkin muffins with scorpion poop
question: what food scares you?
mompoet - BOOO! (mmm)