Sunday, February 01, 2009

dreambit

I am driving my car. It's a school zone. I am driving too fast. The motorcycle police officer motions me to the side of the road. I park next to the high school. It is Whistler Village - no, you can't drive in Whistler Village - it is a high school in Newport Village, in Port Moody.

I feel resigned to getting a ticket. I should not have been driving so fast past a school. But I know it will be expensive. Oh well.

I roll down my window. The police officer looks in and says. "Did you know you have birthday cake on your glasses?"

WHAT?

"Take of your glasses and look," the officer insists. I take them off. They are crusted with white and blue frosting and yellow cake crumbs. I explain that I can still see fine to drive. The officer says I'm getting a ticket for having dirty glasses.

I wake up.

question: birthday cake?

mompoet - not sure what it means

1 comment:

Muhd Imran said...

Interesting and funny dream. Yours is quiet "real world" happenings while mine is all over and totally doesn't make any sense at all.

Somebody's birthday is coming... dive into the cake and eat it... a part of the cream you may have forgotten, maybe?

Have a good week ahead!