Thursday, March 16, 2006

transitions

it's windy and it's rainy and it's dark and it's bright
the length of the day is the length of the night
and i don't like this season
i don't know why
we're stuck in the middle of something
there's no moving forward and no moving back
we're circling senseless just circling senseless
i don't like this season
i don't like
give me burning sun or a cold winter night
give me polar ice caps and four hours of daylight
let the heat of the earth creep up through my feet
and light me on fire
but take me away
i don't like this season i don't like this day

question: who said spring is the best?

mompoet - unnerved by equilibrium

1 comment:

Carol said...

I like how the title explains it.

Nature trying to find an equilibrium during spring? Something to think about.